Friday, July 25, 2008

Home of IM Canada

The next chapter begins...
After a week of R&R with my parents in the UK, we are now settling into our new home for the summer, OK Falls in British Columbia Canada, home of IM Canada. It is the prefect training location. We have a lake to swim in literally on our doorstep and a local pool in Penticton. There are mountains to climb and trails to run on, and the best bit- the sun is shining!
Summer has finally arrived.

After my disappointment in Roth I am keen to get back into training. There will be no distractions here and my focus is only to get as fit and strong as I possibly can. We have found some local short course triathlons, so it looks like I will be doing my first Olympic distance race this summer!

The harder I work the luckier I get.
Time to make it happen.

Charlotte

No comments: