Friday, May 16, 2008

Busselton Half

Here's some more photos from BornSkinny



It seems like a long time ago now, and I already feel like I have moved on significantly fitness wise. Shame the race wasn't a month later:)Peerfect!

Have a look at my post race interview with Phil Wrochna of Firstoffthebike.com.

After months without racing it was great to finally get a result on the board for 2008. I was 3rd in 4.24. Not a win, but realistically if I want to race quality athletes like Rebekah Keat I need to be in top form, not coming into form as I am at present. So I am happy with the result, besides it was a PB! A PB bike split and PB run split. So that makes me feel confident that there's plenty more to come. (Plus you might have noticed from the photos that I am carrying a few extra kegs:))

Call me a big girl- but I was really happy with my new outfit from Scody with my matching sunnies from Oakley:) Some girls have heels and handbags...but we all like to look good.

No comments: