Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Texas comes to Rose Bay

The last 2 weeks we have had a house guest- Cassidy Phillips the Founder and Creator of Trigger Point Technologies. Kristian and Cassidy ran Regen Classes and Ultimate 6 Clinics in Sydney and Melbourne.

It has been a fantastic opportunity to talk biomechanics and to get Cassidy's insights and opinions on movement patterns, common injuries and dysfunction. Cassidy was able to video both Kristian and I whilst training and to then review our movement patterns with a view to making us more efficient- and faster:)
I have learnt a tonne from his time with us, including some more advanced manipulation techniques with the Trigger Point products.

This "bad ass" Texan is a real character, and I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. So thank you for coming Cassidy, for spending quality time with us, keeping us entertained and imparting some of your vast knowledge. Much appreciated, I feel very fortunate.

Charlotte

No comments: