Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Sponsor - Kestrel

Press Release
Kestrel Signs Pro Triathlete Charlotte Paul

8/7/2008

PHILADELPHIA, PA (08/07/08) - Kestrel Bicycles is pleased to announce the sponsorship of pro triathlete Charlotte Paul. An Ironman distance competitor, Paul will join fellow Kestrel athlete Katja Schumacher at this year's Ironman Hawaii - both with a strong chance to bring home the victory.

"Charlotte brings years of experience to Kestrel and currently rides a 2007 Airfoil Pro," says Kestrel Brand Manager Steven Harad. "We are excited to add her to the list of sponsored riders from Kestrel."

"I am very excited to be a new addition to the Kestrel team of athletes," says Paul. "I have been riding the Airfoil Pro now for over a year, so to go into a relationship with my first choice of bicycle brand is fantastic."

Kestrel has Paul signed through the 2010 season.

"Since I first started riding an Airfoil one year ago, I have knocked over 10 minutes off my Ironman bike PR, a huge improvement, which took me to my first victory in Ironman Western Australia 2007. Kestrel has a long and illustrious history in triathlon and I look forward to being part of their future."

Charlotte will debut the 2009 Kestrel Airfoil Pro SL Special Edition at Kona in October.


About Kestrel / Advanced Sports, Inc.
Advanced Sports, Inc. (ASI) is a privately held corporation located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with distributors in over forty countries. Operating in the U.S. through the independent bicycle dealer network (IBD), ASI markets a full line of high performance bicycles including road, mountain, women's, comfort, BMX and recreational bicycles under the Fuji, Kestrel and SE Bikes brands.

For more information, visit:
Kestrel Bicycles

No comments: