Saturday, October 11, 2008

1 more sleep

What's going through my head...?
Very exciting.
Very excited.
Looking forward to race day. I just want it to do it now!
I'm fit and ready.
I've had my best build up ever, injury and illness free. Now I just want to see how fast this engine that I have built can go.
Head is in a good place. I am happy and confident.
I've had plenty of rest, and a really good sleep last night.
My reward for doing well is having "that feeling", nothing material can drive me as much as wanting to feel that total happiness and satisfaction when you perform to your potential.
I am determined to be up on the stage this year, and it is "that feeling" will be driving me.

My good friend Michael Baker sent me this quote;
"Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they’ve got a second. Give your dreams all you’ve got and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you"

There will be nothing left in the tank this year.

Thank you to everyone who sent good luck messages, and to everyone who supports me. You know I really do appreciate it. I am enjoying my Kona experience much more this year, soaking up the energy. I know that I am very fortunate to be here, living this life.

This is probably my last post till after the race.

Mahalo
Charlotte

No comments: