Thursday, December 18, 2008

Last minute Present for a loved triathlete??

TP Therapy online store in the US has a special Christmas offer.

FREE Ground & 2-day HOLIDAY SHIPPING!
FOR A LIMITED TIME ON ALL INJURY KITS!
US ONLY

There's still JUST enough time!
You won't be disappointed.

I use TP Products daily to prevent injury and maximize muscle length and range of motion.
30 minutes a day is all it takes me, lying on the floor, in my own home.
They are just like my toothbrush, brushing daily keeps my dentist away!

Why do I use them?

They make my muscles feel great.
If I feel sore, tight or have a niggle, I can treat it straight away. I don't have to wait for an appointment to see someone, I can get to work immediately on it. So I can get back out training- faster!
The products come with tonnes of education to empower you to take care of yourself.
To save money on trips to the masseur.
To save time on trips to the masseur!
They're time efficient and easy to use.
They can be packed easily to take with you on training camps and to races.
Less time injured= More time to train= I go fast!

Australians can purchase here

No comments: